A Local DMC Expert
Wave Expeditions Uganda
Holiday Safaris and Tours Operator
Uganda offers an abundance of wildlife and Nature’s mesmerizing beauty that compares to none in the East African region. It’s no wonder that Winston Churchill called it “The Pearl of Africa”.
When it comes to organising Safaris, in Uganda Wave Expedition has been at the forefront offering both inbound and outbound Safaris with customer oriented itineraries to suit both your time and budget.
We organise tours to other neighboring destinations like Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania at the best rates and with some of the country’s best and most experienced tour guides to give you a truly African Safari experience.
We cater for all classes of travelers ranging from Corporate, Business to Budget travelers from Uganda, the East African region and beyond. Come and discover nature at its best and discover why East Africa is becoming the World’s fasted growing tourist destination. You are assured of a captivating, thrilling and adventurous experience of a lifetime.
"To be a sole leading, efficient tour & travel company in Uganda that is built on knowledge, professionalism and reaching out to every platform through tourism”
- Our Objectives Arise from our Vision, and operations which target to achieve the following:
- To ensure excellent service delivery enshrined in utmost customer care, client satisfaction and safety.
- To maintain a business approach that ensures profitability and sustainability.
- To develop a brand that attracts tourists and subsequent contribution to the country’s economic growth.
- To work hand in hand with Government to conserve nature and protect wildlife
Business operations are based on online marketing and referrals from many of our satisfied clients. While the management team is comprised of professional Staff, these work together with external agents for optimal marketing.
Our Product and Services
Despite the existence of numerous Tours & Travel companies, there still remains some missing link between operators, tourists and local communities. Our services are therefore, designed in such a way that they benefit our company but also, the communities living around tourism areas while working closely with wildlife authorities.
error: Content is protected !!